Savouring the Jelly Boys Experience...
All flavors are fantastic as a topping for cream cheese on a cracker or toast point.
Garlic and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Great as a spicy glaze on chicken, pork tenderloin or fish;
- Perfect topping for Brie, Camembert or sharp Cheddar cheese on a cracker or baguette, or spooned onto a wheel of cheese baked in puff pastry or philo, hot out of the oven;
- Mix with crunchy peanut butter (thinned with water) to create a spicy Thai peanut sauce for chicken satay skewers.
- Great finish to a steak or burger as a sweet and spicy glaze;
Cucumber Dill Jelly
- Amazing as a topping on cream cheese and smoked salmon on a cracker or pumpernickel round, garnished with fresh dill;
- Try it as a glaze on grilled or pan-fried fresh fish or mixed into plain yoghurt or sour cream and mayonnaise with fresh dill and lemon juice and spread on fish before baking;
- Great alternative to mint jelly as a condiment for lamb;
- Spoon onto steamed vegetables instead of butter or margarine as a fat free topping.
Ginger, Lime & Cilantro Jelly
- Use as a glaze or serve as a condiment with grilled chicken, fish or shrimp;
- Toss into a stir fry for a zippy Asian flair;
- Adds amazing flavour to a Thai salad roll (see our recipes section);
- Mix with our Garlic & Hot Pepper Jelly (equal parts), add soy sauce and Thai fish sauce to taste for an exotic Thai marinade and glaze for shrimp skewers;
- Perfect spread on your morning toast.
Chili, Tangerine Jelly
- Incredible glaze on baked ham or pork, duck breast, chicken or turkey or use as a spicy condiment for any of the above;
- Toss into an Asian beef stir fry;
- Blend into oil and vinegar to create a delicious dressing for spinach salad. Top with thinly sliced mushroom, Mandarin orange sections, bean sprouts, red onion rings and toasted sliced almonds;
- Use as a spicy glaze on pan fried Tilapia filets or any other mild fish.
Herb & Onion Jelly
- Perfect topping for a hamburger or use as a spread on a roast beef or ham & cheese sandwich;
- Stir fry chicken or pork pieces, add garlic & white wine and a heaping tablespoon of Herb & Onion jelly, letting it melt through. Add cream for extra richness if desired. Serve over rice;
- Mix with mayonnaise for a delicious cole slaw dressing. Add dried cranberries and sunflower seeds for crunch and texture;
- Use as a glaze on roasted root vegetables right at the end.
Three Pepper Lemon Jelly
- Use as a glaze on chicken breast when baking, pan frying or grilling for a spicy lemon chicken;
- Add into an Asian stir fry or saute using chicken, shrimp or pork;
- Use as a glaze on grilled shrimp or chicken skewers or on your favourite fish;
- Warm in a saucepan and drizzle onto steamed carrots or steamed/grilled asparagus.